Thursday 28 May 2015

New Look Playsuit Review

HI GUYS!!! Okay so first an apology, so sorry I haven't posted anything for ages (on here or my instagram) but exams :( Hopefully I'll post more regularly again after they have finished :)

Moving on...Yesterday I brought a play-suit from new look and I love it! (it's the 'Red Folk Paisley Print High Neck Playsuit' you can look at the pictures of it on their website cause I couldn't take any decent pictures myself



Normally I wear quite clothes that have simple patterns/block colours and I don't tend to go for prints but if I do it's not a whole outfit so I did surprise myself with this one. I have wanted a play-suit for a while and I'm so happy with it :) It's made of a light material (so fingers crossed for a warm summer) and it's very comfortable, I like the high neck and the fact that it has POCKETS! They are big enough to comfortably fit my phone in which is always a bonus :)

Now, I just need to find a pair of wedges or sandals because my trainers don't go with it and a light jacket because with the totally unpredictable British weather I don't want to risk going to college without one in case it does get colder during the day.

Anyway, I really love this play-suit and I'm so glad I brought it (cause I was kinda in two minds about it)    Definitely give it a 9/10 (I won't give it 10 just because it has a zip up back which is sort of awkward to do yourself)

If you have this play-suit or one you totally recommend let me know below :)


-AnEnglishRose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment