Tuesday 7 April 2015

Haul Post

Hi guys, I figured I'd do a haul post as I went shopping the other day for the first time in a while and I really like what I bought.

Topshop Joni Ripped Jeans


I have been wanting some ripped jeans from topshop for AGES and I finally have some (YAY) I got the black Joni ripped jeans and they are so comfortable I could live in them! Love these jeans so so much and I can't believe it's taken me so long to buy a pair. 10/10


H&M Dress


I have also wanted a dress for ages and I have finally found one I like. It's super comfortable and I am really looking forward to wearing it. It's got a black and white pattern and the top part is fairly tight fitting and the bottom half is a skater skirt. Overall I'm really pleased with this buy but I'm gonna have to look for a light jacket/cardigan that will go with it. 9.5/10


Real Techniques Expert Brush


This is my first real techniques brush (actually my first make up brush because I normally use a sponge). It's so soft and fluffy and I think it will help with my not to good make up skills. It's so easy to apply foundation with and so easy to blend and it is pretty quick too which will be good getting ready for college in the morning. 10/10


Bourjois 'Healthy Mix' Foundation


I'd been needing to get a new foundation for a while and I'm soooo glad I got this. I have the concealer and I really like it so I figured the foundation would be good too. It's quite light and doesn't feel sticky/heavy on your face and it is so much better for coverage than my current foundation. I'm a bit hopeless when it comes to getting the right colour and when I got home I realised it's actually about 2 shades lighter than my conceler (whoops) but it's not actually too pale, I think it will be in the summer though. 9/10

Revlon Colourburst Balm Stain in 'Honey Douce'


I like the colour of this lip stain because it's not to bright or dark, I wanted a lip colour that was fairly neutral as I don't think I can pull off bold colours and this is perfect. It does wear off and leaves a brighter pinkish colour but it still looks nice. It has a minty smell to it which is quite nice too.

So yeah that's everything I bought and I'm very pleased with it all (my bank account isn't though, oops) For once I went shopping and didn't have 'buyers regret' which is a bonus.

Let me know if you have any of the products above and what you think of them :)

-AnEnglishRose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment