Thursday 5 March 2015

Lush 'Rock Star' Soap

I really love Lush products but unfortunately I don't have a bath to use their bath bombs. So when I ran out of shower gel I decided to visit Lush to see if they had anything. 
     I wasn't a big fan of the shower gels so I opted for the 'Rock Star' soap as I loved the colour (a pastel pink) and the description of it in the shop ,"smells like teen (sweet) spirit". Because of all the other fragrances in the shop I couldn't really get a proper idea of what it smelt like so I only bought 100g, just in case I didn't like it.
     It has quite a sweet smell (with vanilla extracts this is to be expected) and I did find that it was quite over powering when walking into the bathroom. For this reason I have taken to keeping it in an old (clean) margarine tub. When using it the smell is not to strong and it leaves you smelling slightly of vanilla. I tend to have showers in the evenings and unfortunately the smell doesn't really last until the morning (something which I had hoped it would). It lathers up quite well and it isn't harsh like some soaps. It does (as all soaps) get slippy when wet but that's not really a problem, just a slight annoyance when you do drop it.
     All in all I really love this soap and 10/10 would buy it again in future.  

Leave a comment about Lush products you love, 

-AnEnglishRose xx

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post I also love the rockstar soap it reminds me of snowfairy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :) and was snowfairy a limited edition one?x

      Delete